Monday, August 18, 2014

Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel

Eyebrows - the things I ignored for so long but have recently come to realize they really put your whole face together. But, I'm not skilled enough, nor do I have enough time to fill in my brows with a pencil, so I found tinted brow gels. I started with Benefit's Gimme Brow which had a smaller brush, but it started getting clumpy after a month. So I tried Lancome's tinted brow gel, but the wand is pretty big and sometimes deposits too much color. Then I heard about Tarte's new Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel. I figured I'd give it a try.



This product comes in 3 colors and has a teeny tiny brush. So far.... it's just ok. It does give a very natural look, but doesn't quite fill in the sparseness of the tails of my brows. If I had thicker eyebrows (not that mine are super thin, but I have fine hair naturally) this product would probably be perfect. I love the teeny brush though! It's perfect for brows. The problem is that it doesn't hold too much product being that tiny, so I end up having to dip it in the container several times for each eyebrow. 

I still really like Benefit's Gimme Brow, but I don't want to pay $21 if it's just going to clump after a month of using daily. So I'll stick with this Tarte product until something else comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment