Monday, August 18, 2014

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Ok, I've been wanting to try this concealer for a while, so I finally read some more reviews and decided to buy it.

The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles comes in a small tube with a spongy applicator tip. Lots of people are concerned with the cleanliness of the sponge tip - I'm not one of them. Maybelline claims that it's coated with some sort of antimicrobial something to keep it clean. I never thought about stuff like that until I started reading reviews. Maybe that's the Midwest farm girl in me? Not afraid to get dirty walking in the corn field, or the scenic painter who doesn't care how much soy or latex paint is on my skin. *shrug* Maybe I should be more concerned, but I'm just not.



The first time, you have to twist about 10 times to get any product to show... and I mean twist 10 full turns, not just 10 clicks. When you barely start to see something come up, you can slow down to just a couple clicks. For me, I have to do about half a turn each time I use it. (I like to use a good amount.) I decided to get the color "Light". They do have 2 corrector colors too - one more pink and one more yellow. I probably could've benefitted from either of those, but all I really wanted was a simple concealer.




I usually dot the product on and swipe it around a bit, but I still use my beauty blender to really blend the edges. Overall, I really like this product. It doesn't cover as well as some of my higher end concealers, but it is quick and travels really well. I like to use it on the weekends where I might just be going out shopping or to a movie, when I don't need a full face of makeup. If you're not plagued with super dark circles like me, this would probably be perfect for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment