Monday, February 10, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Spoilers

I don't know when I'll be getting my bag, since I haven't received the email saying they've sent it and there's no way to check on their website (unlike Birchbox who has the tracking info in your account). But I went to the Ipsy website and accidentally saw my bag. I'm really excited about it though!
I'm getting the Pop Beauty Plump Pout mini! Yay! I love the Pop Beauty gloss I got from my first Birchbox so I'm really excited about this. I'm also getting nail polish and I've heard good things about Zoya. I don't know how I feel about Waterproof Eyeliner since I figured out I'm allergic to purple eyeliner and waterproof mascara messes with my contacts... but we'll see. Starlight looks to be a silvery color, which will probably work great as shadow. The Be Matte Blush looks really interesting. The only thing I don't like is the eyelashes. A LOT of people on Ipsy's Facebook HATE the eyelashes that they've been getting because not everyone likes them. I probably would, IF I knew how to properly put them on. I bought a pair for a costume party one time and couldn't for the life of me get them to sit correctly. My real eyelashes and the fake ones were so far apart and it looked terrible. I also don't know when I'd ever wear these. I guess they'll go in the drawer of all my other stage makeup for some party at some point that will probably never happen.

Here's the rest of the stuff going out this month:
So I guess the only other thing I really wanted would have been the Shadow Compact. THAT I could've really used. Oh well, that's the whole point of this subscription though. I'm glad I didn't get any of the creams!

I'll update this when I actually get my bag and try out my new samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment