Monday, February 10, 2014

February 2014 Birchbox Spoilers

I'm trying so hard not to peek at my samples! I just checked my tracking info and my box should be waiting for me when I get home from work today. I'm excited about the spoilers I've been seeing on Facebook. We'll see how many I actually get!

This is everything that was mentioned in the Sneak Peek video this month. I really really want to try the Benefit Fakeup (I have horrible dark circles under my eyes), the Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish (which I almost bought a couple weeks ago), and the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Liquid Liner (because I don't use liquid liner but I bought a pen like this a couple years ago and loved it, but never bought it again). I wouldn't mind getting the eye cream, the pore refiner, or the Benefit Big Easy but please no more shampoo! I loved the sample I got last month but I have half of it left because I don't use it every time and I'm not switching. Still love the samples though. Nice to try something new, just like when you go to a hotel.

Then Birchbox starts doing it's Box Spoilers.
The first was for Juicy Couture Fragrance. I don't like to get perfumes in my box because I'm so picky, and also because I loved last months and finally decided to buy the full size and I just don't want any more choices.

The second spoiler was for:
OPI's Sheer Tints Top Coat nail polish. I would love to get this sample too. My boyfriend would hate it, he knows how much nail polish I have and always tells me I don't need any more. But I can't help it! I like having pretty nails and they just keep coming out with new products!

The third spoiler was:
Agave Healing Oil Treatment. Do not want. My hair is healthy. My hair is fine. My hair gets oily by itself (less now with short hair but was noticeably oily when it was longer). Of course, if I got this sample I would try it and review it and put it with a couple other samples that didn't work/I didn't like and not complain like everyone seems to on Facebook.

The fourth spoiler was:
W3LL PEOPLE Universalist Multi-Use Color Stick. WANT! Lips, cheeks, even eyes I guess can be colored with this. I love things that are multi-use! I also want a cream blush to try. Please?!

Ugh, so hard not looking! But I love the surprise even more. Then I won't be disappointed for the rest of the day because maybe I'd find out I got the hair oil and be wondering what I'm going to do with that...

Update to come later after I've opened my box!

No comments:

Post a Comment