Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cover FX Mineral Pressed Powder

While at Sephora, I was looking for a new powder foundation for my oily skin and was directed toward Cover FX's Pressed Minteral Foundation. The colors are chosen by your undertone. N for Neutral, P for Pink, and G for Golden. I ended up getting N40. It seems really dark, but only because it is pressed really tight. The compact also has a sponge applicator that is stored in a separate bottom area. 




I love the coverage with this, and I really liked it overall at first. It seemed to keep my oil at bay a lot longer than Benefit's Hello Flawless pressed powder that I was using before. But the more I've been using it, the more oily it seems to get. I have also started to feel like it is still more yellow on me than I would like. It could just be some oxidation happening. I still wear it, but since it's getting really hot in LA, I've been opting more for less makeup. I'll see how it works again when it cools down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment